Saturday, November 22, 2008

DREAMIN'

Okay...so since I was 15 years old I knew that the stage was it for me. For the past 15 years I have dreamed that being an actor would be my chosen profession and tonight that dream comes true. I am so blessed to be working with such an incredible company whom I love like my family, with two glorious, funny, talented fellow actors, a great, encouraging and supporting director, a fabulous stage manager with an out of this world crew, designers...who could ask for anything more? I thank God for this opportunity and I am so grateful to be making my equity debut. When I finally saw that little * next to my name in the program you couldn't blowtorch the smile off my face. =+)

Previews have been a revelation. I though the show was funny - it's actually hilarious. I can't believe what a hilarious show this is. I have never been in such great non-musical comedy (well there is a bit of music but it's not a musical per se).

I thank my lucky stars that I I get to do this show, this job, this life. I just can't wait for f'ing school to be done!!!!!

Tonight I make my own personal historic event and my family, my mentor Linda Hoy, and dear theatre theatre friends will be present for it. I can't wait!!! I'll post a full report and pics after this weekend. Tomorrow is matinee, then work at Max's and then...Twilight! I am a happy queen!!!!!!

=+)

"If you keep on believin'...the dream that you wish...will come true."

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home