FIRST 2 WEEKS DOWN!
I can't believe these first two weeks of rehearsal have flown by. We are having a great time working on this show and it amazes me that I get paid to come in and play every day with two amazing actors and a terrific director with a fabulous stage manager in one of my favorite theatre companies ever. It's wonderful that Michael allows us the freedom to explore this hilarious piece and we come up with new ideas every day. Working with Kevin Blackton and Colin Thomson is a real treat for me. I am constantly trying to catch up to their comedic genius minds. If you are tired of seeing A Christmas Carol every year, do yourself a favor and come see this show - it's A Christmas Carol as you've never seen it done before.
I am in the process of trying to get some videos of the recital up so stay tuned for that. I hope everyone is doing well and please go and vote on Tuesday and let your voice be heard. I urge you to consider Proposition 8 and vote NO on this terrible violation of equal rights for all.
Much love & laughter
Martin



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home