OH MY TOOTH!!
Oh live theatre - during Act II of last night's show we were backstage talking about things that happen in live theatre - accidents, embarrassing moments - you name it. As the show was finally coming to a close we were getting up to get ready for curtain call and I jokingly tell one of the stage hands Alana "should I bow eating a tootsie roll?" I say fuck it and bite on half of one and as I make my way to the stage I notice that my temporary tooth has come off in my hand. I didn't know if I should have bowed because I could have started bleeding on my tux and I just thought it was all too hilarious a moment and started laughing my ass off. I bow with the other lieberslieders but I enter with Adia & Marisol and they were so grossed out that they refused to hold my hands - Adia almost knocked herself over - it was one of those unforgettable theatre moments - JUST like were talking about earlier. The whole combination of events led me to laugh my ass off all through curtain call. Ah live theatre!!!!
I went home and I manged to put the tooth in place and wouldn't you know it - it holds! I am seeing the dentist on Monday for my wisdom tooth extraction and then he'll cement the real crown on that tooth -but what a story, huh?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home