SPRING BREAK
Well, Night Music ended on Sunday and I did my little happy dance. On Monday I had the most painful experience of my life at the dentist. My impacted wisdom tooth that would not come out for the life of me. It was agony - even with 8 shots of anesthesia. I am still hurtin' but nothing compared to Monday.
I started rehearsals for The White House Murder Case at San Jose Stage and I am sooooooo happy to be a part of it. We've only had 2 rehearsals and already I can tell it's going to be a great show. We're moving along very quickly - which is awesome. My very first scene is with my pal Diahanna Davidson and it's a great little scene we have together. The cabinet scenes are going to be fun as well. I am just very happy to be working with sucha great cast in a wonderful theatre company - I really do feel very blessed.
I wish that I had more exciting news to report. I know my fellow students are having a ball in Hawaii or Vegas or L.A. but I am quite alright in Redwood City learning my lines and eating soft foods =+)
Have a great week y'all!
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home