DOUBT
Well I think I may have just seen the best film of the year. Just right above Milk - is the film version of Doubt. Brilliantly written and featuring 4 dynamite performances by Meryl Streep, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Amy Adams and Viola Davis. I was riveted and hope to one day play the role of Father Flynn on stage. What a terrific part. Wow! I highly recommend the film. I have not seen the play and am curious as to how Cherry Jones played the lead when she was here in San Francisco.
I will be performing New Years Eve at Nicolino's Garden Restaurant in Sunnyvale where I will be performing 2 sets alongside Kaye DeVries. I have never performed here but my friend Nicki says it's a great gig. I am looking forward to it. On Thursday I will be seeing Macbeth at Shotgun Players and I am really looking forward to it. I am counting the days until next Monday when I will be taking my first real vacation in almost 13 years. Sure I've taken a couple of days here and there but never a full week. I can't think of a better way to ring in the new year.
Happy New Year Everyone!
=+)
Martin



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home