BUSY WEEKEND
*It really was a busy weekend. I played my final piano gig at Max's until May and had rehearsal all weekend. My friend Diahanna Davidson did a super cool thing for me. I mentioned to her that my computer monitor just crashed on me and she & her husband Tom offered to give me theirs (they just bought a new one) so it saved me from spending a couple hundred bucks on something I really wasn't planning on buying again. That was such a sweet thing - it's nice to have friends. It totally made my week.
*Rehearsals for the play are going well. Going to SJ Stage is the best part of my day. We have one more week of rehearsal and then go into tech - the show begins previews April 4. Have you gotten your tickets yet? www.sanjosestage.com
*I have decided to change majors - from Musical Theatre to Theatre Arts. Many deciding factors came into play when I made this decision but I am a much happier person for having made it.
*Tonight my best friend Heather & I had a nice dinner at Max's - they have some fabulous new things on the menu and then she dragged me to see the most awful movie - Sandra Bullock's Premonition. Just awful (and that was just Ms. Bullock's performance.) But I guess it's fair since I drag her out to see movies she doesn't want to see like: Saw II and The Exorcism of Emily Rose. I am glad we are able to compromise =+)
*I am looking at the summer theatre season trying to decide which shows to audition for. I will be busy teaching acting & song interpretation at Hillbarn Theatre but I would love to be super busy this summer.
*Tomorrow morning I am going to see the student matinee of THE VAGINA MONOLOGUES at CaƱada College. I am sad that I have not been able to see a real performance but I at least get to see this student matinee.
Okay - that is all for now. I hope y'all have a great week.
=+)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home