THE NEVERENDING TOOTH ACHE
I can't believe that I had this fucking tooth out last Monday and I am still in pain. I went back there Monday because the pain was unbearable. It turns out too much of the jawbone was exposed and causing me pain so my dentist filed more of the bone down alleviating much of the pain - it is getting better but I still can't have solid foods. I feel like a fucking infant living on broth & Jamba Juice.
I had a wonderful time at Max's this weekend - the restaurant had a few renovations done and it looks great. I am very happy that my boss is allowing me to take more time off so I can do the play. It is nice to be appreciated. After playing on St. Patrick's Day I will be gone until May 5th.
I went back to school today - the misery continues.
The Vagina Monologues opens at CaƱada tomorrow - check it out. I will be seeing the student matinee on Tuesday. www.canadacollege.net
Rehearsals at San Jose Stage are going great - we had our first designer runthrough last night and I think the play is going to be great. It is the one thing I look forward to in my day - going to the theatre!
Okay that's all for now.
Have a great week y'all!
=+)
Martin



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home