WEEKEND UPDATES
I am very excited to see TheatreWork's upcoming production of Merrily We Roll Along as it features a number of my theatre friends - Diana Torres Koss, Jackson Davis, and Robbie Brewer. I will have to catch a Tuesday evening performance as their run is exactly the time frame of our run at San Jose Stage.
In other TheatreWorks news, my dear friend Courtney Stokes (who has given me the okay to post her news in my blog) will be part of their new works festival playing the role of Anne in the new musical "The Burnt Part Boys." Also exciting news for the talented Ms. Stokes is that she has finished the Equity Membership Candidate program and she is now eligible to join Equity! Being wise beyond her years, Courtney will put joining the union off for the moment but I have no doubt that we will be seeing her name in bright lights sometime soon - as I always tell her she is a superstar. Congrats Courtney!!!
We had a great tech rehearsal today but I am exhausted so I am off to bed -
=+)
M.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home