Wednesday, March 21, 2007

HE MADE IT!!!!!!!


Oh what wonderful news I have to report - my friend James Monroe Iglehart - Bay Area Theatre Star is now adding Broadway Star to his list of credits. James will be making his Broadway debut in 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. I read about it last night and I confirmed it today with Courtney who spoke to James on the phone. He is in town briefly to do AMTSJ's Smokey Joe's Cafe and then he is off to New York. He did the show in San Francisco and then went to Boston with the SF cast. He joins most of the San Francisco cast on Broadway.

I am so proud of James - who is not only an amazing talent but also one of the most wonderful people I have come across this earth. His dedication to his craft, his talent and the fact that he is a sweet loving friend makes this accomplishment so well deserved. I knew back in 2000 when I did my first show with James that he would go far.


Congratulations James!!!!


=+)

Martin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home