Thursday, March 29, 2007

SINUS INFECTION FROM HELL

Hello everyone - sorry I have not been able to write for a few days because I have had this sinus infection from hell. I have been sick since Monday and it still lingers. I am doing all I can to get well for next week's previews of the play.

The play continues to be such a wonderful experience and I find myself digging deeper into my character as we finish up these last rehearsals. I think I am a better actor than I used to be. Not to say I'm the shit or anything but I do feel that I connect more with the work that I am doing now than the work I did when I was younger - which goes to show that there is ALWAYS room for improvement.

On Tuesday I became an official citizen of the United States of America. Even though I was feeling so ill I enjoyed the lovely ceremony in which 1030 people from 103 countries became citizens. I held it together until I heard The Star Spangled Banner which was the moment I realized that this was not just my home anymore, it was my country. A country that had afforded me so many opportunities and allows me to pursue my dreams.

I hope all of you blog readers are planning on seeing The White House Murder Case - it is a great show ad a great night out in the theatre. The show is under 2 hours so it's also not a LONG boring evening out - come see us - we are good! www.sanjosestage.com

Okay that is all for now - if anyone has any 100% cure for colds please call me or e-mail me ASAP.

Much love

Martin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home